FiMo™ Filter Monochromator SR EQE
High Resolution Spectral Response Scanning System
With the Filter-Monochromator system (FiMo) solar cells are tested using chopped monochromatic light, which is produced by filtered Xenon short arc light. Additional bias light is applied to simulate outdoor conditions. A temperature controlled sample stage (STC) is combined with vacuum based sample fixation and electrical contacting.
With a transimpedance amplifier the signals from the solar cell under test are transferred to a digital lock-in amplifier, forwarding the measurement data to the controlling personal computer (PC).
The custom made software written in NI LabViewTM allows automated measurement of the spectral response and the EQE of the solar cell. The results are stored in raw ascii files or can optionally be transferred into a MySQL database.
- Measurement of standard silicon Response Scanning System solar cells.
- Cell sizes up to 210x210 mm, with up to 2000 W Xenon short arc lamp.
- Wavelength: 350 - 1150 nm.
- 40 different filters, mean step width 25 nm.
- Full irradiation of the sample with monochromatic and bias light.
- Temperature controlled measurement block (STC).
- Vacuum based sample fixation for good thermal and electrical contact.
- Digital lock-in amplifier.
- Custom Software written with
- NI LabView