FlashSpec SI™ Hi-Speed Spectrometer
Flash and Continuous Light Spectrum Characterisation
Application Area and Benefits
The FlashSpec Si is the latest generation of Aescusoft’s array spectrometers, optimized for simple use and fast, full spectrum control of illumination light sources like flash testers
or continuous light sources.
Main features are robust compact design, no open optics or fibres, simple operation including high speed measurements, down to 600μsec. The light-weight spectrometer can easily be handled by the operator.
This application is optimized for Xe flash spectrum characterization due to it’s broad dynamic range and highest measurement accuracy with best signal-to-noise ratio.
FlashSpec Si is a high precision reference tool for in-line spectral analysis of flash and steady state Xe light sources for solar cell production as well as offline characterization labs.
Typical calibration setup using 1000W FEL calibration light source retraceable to international standards.
- Array spectrometer with high quality Zeiss MCS spectral sensors for highest sensitivity and signal stability.
- Wavelength range 300nm to 1100nm (Si) up to 1700nm optional.
- High signal-to-noise ratio.
- Integration time min/max: 0.6ms to 6s.
- Monitor cell for precise timing and measurement triggering.
- Compact, mobile design of measurement head without open optics of fibres.
- Optimized light detector, reduced reflection.
- Measurement head size: 22x28x14 cm.
- Fast tool for in-line illuminated IV-Curve light spectrum quality control, available as full automated option.
- Completely controlled by operator friendly software.
- Light weight Design.